Entry Doors – Legacy Steel Exterior Security Doors
Legacy Steel features add up to a professional-class product. Whether you select Legacy Woodgrain Textured Steel or Smooth Steel, our entry systems will provide an elegant, durable and energy-efficient addition to any home.
Custom Widths & Increased Height up to 8 Feet
Need a little more height or a little less width? We are pleased to offer customized door and sidelite widths and heights in 1⁄8” increments.
- Embossed texture provides a traditional panel wood door look
- Provides deep shadow lines accentuating the character of the door’s design
- Rich contouring adds depth and artistic character
- (A) Composite top endcaps increase rigidity and energy efficiency.
- (B) Special adhesives/thermal barrier reduce heat and cold transfer, while our exclusive tab and slot system of mechanical interlocks gives the door exceptional structural strength.
- (C)(D) ProVia doors are foam filled by a computer driven process that ensures the optimal foam fill for maximum energy efficiency and strength.
- (E) The edges and face skin of our steel doors are one continuous piece of steel for strength and durability.
- (F) Our 20-gauge steel doors give you 49% more galvannealed steel than a standard 24-gauge door.
- (G) Composite bottom endcaps increase rigidity and energy efficiency.
- (H) ZAI™ threshold has a manually-adjustable riser with complementary screw cover caps.